Thursday, February 19, 2009

A much needed laugh

Form Meets Function In the Baby Mop

This video was just what I needed to make me laugh after the doozy of a day I had:  Twin boys to the pediatrician: 1 for stitches in the head + 1 for broken capillaries on the face caused by vomiting/stomach flu.  

I myself was sick at home, wearing PJs  (and in much need of a shower) when I got the call from the school that J had taken a fall. G was home already with low-grade fever and spots & swelling  on his face from yesterday's extreme projectile vomiting. Paul stayed home yesterday to care for G & I, but today, I was flying solo. Not pleasant holding an eight year olds' hands & arms while the doctor stitches him up.

Questions to ponder
I can't quite decide: Night-time Cold Alka-Seltzer or Alcoholic Beverage? Either way, there is a parent teacher meeting tomorrow at 8:00 AM.  And do I practice my new songs before Saturday's rehearsal, or allow my throat to fully rest & heal and then go unprepared? 

Check this out:
Speaking of singing.... check out the duet for dog & baby at the bottom of this page. I like how the dog soothes the baby. But who (or what) is soothing the mom? 

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Kate Mantellini's

Kate Mantellini's
Jeudi & Ruth Szold Stern

Kate Mantellini's

Kate Mantellini's
Jeudi, Simbi & Glenna

Kate Mantellini's

Kate Mantellini's
Honorary alum Debbie Prince & alum Christy Chambers.